This started on July 15 and continues until August 30. It is a 1-skein project using Ensemble Light, that can be enlarged if you use 2 skeins. I used Beaded Silk & Sequins to trim the right sides of the front triangles.
Lots of techniques:
1. center increase triangle with cables, lace, twisted stitches
2. mesh insertion with short rows
3. more cables and lace panels
4. final mesh insertion with short rows
5. steps 1-4 repeated on other side for mirror image
6. special grafting of both pieces with short rows instead of kitchener or seaming
7. optional edging with Beaded Silk & Sequins Light
I’m always checking the knitalong group here, so I can give help and encouragement as needed
Now I want to try one in a variegated yarn, because this multidirectional pattern is perfect for this. Here’s what I have so far. What do you think of Ensemble Light color 1026?